THE SHORT VERSION
Today Greg accepted an offer with Micron Technology in Boise, Idaho and our family
will be moving (back) there sometime this winter/spring. To answer a few
questions:
Did we see
this coming? No.
Is it
ironic? Yes.
Is it the
best thing for our family? Yes.
We have
absolutely LOVED our time here in WA. We have made lots of good friends and
wonderful memories. While this will be the seventh move in my life, I don’t
think it’s gotten any easier. Moving all your STUFF is a pain, but moving your
heart and your emotions is even harder, especially for someone like me who
loves people so much. I am SO grateful
for electronic media that makes staying in touch easier so I can still share moments
of our life and see glimpses of dear friends’ lives.

:( :( For the record, I'm still secretly hoping you two change your minds. :) But I'm grateful too for all the ways we can still stay in touch.
ReplyDeleteOh Sally, I'm so happy for you guys, but also felling the roller coaster of emotions that come with leaving people and experiences. Your posts brought tears to my eyes remembering this unique process. I am also mad that we didn't get up to visit you. We really felt pressed to come last summer and now I know why.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! We love the Boise area 'cause that is where Hyrum is from too. Hope going back is wonderful for you all!
ReplyDelete